Friday, July 6, 2012

France; food, wine, cycling and finally summer!

So I didn't expect to get my first days of summer in July while in France, but it looks like that is exactly what is going to happen!

We are off on what I hope to be a wonderful vacation, its the first time in years since I have taken three weeks vacation. The wonderful thing is that I actually feel like I am in a position professionally and personally to absolutely enjoy what this trip will bring.

The plan, a week in southern France, a week in Alsace, and 9 glorious days in Paris…. the plan, drink good (great wine), sample the wonderful food, cycle through the French country side, and ultimately end up in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. If you check in on this blog I will post some picts and some comments… that is if you feel like watching the trip….



Till next time - happy chatting….

No comments:

Post a Comment