Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Off for some rest.....and stuff!

Well, its finally come....my long anticipated trip back down to Utah! Yes we are heading back down to one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Not far from Las Vegas, not nothing like Las Vegas, St George Utah is home to one of the most relaxing, energizing and spiritual places on earth. It is easy to loose yourself in all that it has to offer.



Our plan, not to plan! I know, I know doesn't sound like me right....well this time we know where we are going and why we are going there. No races, no agendas, just the desert and whatever we choose to do on whatever day we choose to do it. Rock climbing, running, golfing, or just sitting and reading I am excited about each thought!



We fly into Las Vegas on Sunday and will jump in the car and head 1 1/2 hours north east to Utah, with a brief slip through Arizona. Then its 10 glorious nights at Entrada, a great townhouse on the golf course with a drop dead view. Then we head back to Las Vegas for some hard core shopping, some great eating, a show or two....but I think I will stay away from the 99 cent margarita's!



So I cant promise you outrageous adventures or even interesting ones, what I will say is that I plan to provide posts and and a few photo's while we are there and if you are remotely interested tune back in next week...or even on Sunday, you have to have something to do while on the plane!


Talk soon ........

No comments:

Post a Comment